DELTA Module two dates
||PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME?
||DAYS AND TIMES OF FACE TO FACE PART OF COURSE
||Tuesday 25th June 2019
||Friday 26th July 2019
||Monday to Friday 10.00-18.00
||Friday 18th October 2019
||Friday 29th May 2020
||Thursday 25th June 2020
||Wednesday 29th July 2020
||Monday to Friday 10.00-18.00
* PACK DELTA part-time module two course and work at Cambridge School: Cambridge School welcomes applications from teachers who are interested in doing our part-time module two course and working for us at the same time. If you’re interested in this option, please mention it in your application form.
DELTA Module three dates
You can do our module three online course whenever you like throughout the year. Note, though, that the marking service is not available during school holidays.
Note that we don't offer a module one course. We are, though, an approved module one centre, which means you can take the written exam with us if you wish.
How much does the course cost?
Delta module two: 1683€ (1598€ with 5% discount)*
Delta module three (online course): 152€
Delta module three (marking service): 162€
Cambridge University charges a small ‘exam’ fee for each module, which is not included in the course fee. We will let you know when you should pay your exam fee. Note that although these fees are called ‘exam’ fees, in the case of modules two and three, there is no exam. The ‘exam’ fee is levied by Cambridge English Assessment to cover their administrative costs. The exam fees for 2018-19 are as follows:
Module two: 179€
Module three: 102€
*(To qualify for the module two 5% discount, simply click on ‘register my interest’ on the homepage of this website.)
How to Pay by Visa or Mastercard.
How to pay by bank transfer.
Our bank details are:
|Name of bank
|Address of bank
||Pl. Maluquer I Salvador, 3-4
||Cambridge Language School, SL
|Internacional bank account number (IBAN)
||ES92 2100 0009 77 0201287352
|Swift / BIC code
||CAIXESBB (Sometimes banks ask for three more digits. If so, the digits are: xxx)
How to pay by Paypal
Paypal is an online bank. In order to pay by Paypal, you first have to open an account with them (www.paypal.com). You should then let Cambridge School know how much money you want to pay (see second paragraph) and what email address you have given Paypal. Cambridge School will then bill Paypal for the quantity you wish to pay. Paypal will inform you that the bill has arrived and will ask you if you want to pay it. Once you have approved the payment, Paypal will transfer the money to the Cambridge School Paypal account.
Paypal levies bank charges on the recipient rather than the sender. The approximate cost to Cambridge School for receiving your payment is 50€ on a 1500€ payment. We therefore ask you to add 50€ to your full course fee (or balance if you have sent a deposit). When you arrive, we can sort out any money still owing, either to you or to Cambridge School. It is usually only a matter of a euro or two on either side.
Notes about payment (modules two and three)
- Cambridge School does not accept liability for any bank charges that may be incurred.
- Please do not pay anything until you have been offered a place on a course.
Notes about payment (module two only)
- Once you have been offered a place on a course, you can either pay the whole course fee immediately or you can pay a deposit of 500€. In either case, you will be sent a link to the online component of the DELTA course and you will have officially started the course.
- If you choose to send just the deposit, you will need to pay the balance at least 14 days before the face-to-face course starts otherwise, you may not be allowed to start the face-to-face course.
- If you have to withdraw from the course, you should email us as soon as possible to let us know. If we receive your notification of withdrawal before the face-to-face course begins, we will be obliged to retain your 500€ deposit but we will return the balance to you (if you have already paid it). If we receive your notification of withdrawal once the face-to-face course has begun, we will be obliged to retain the full course fee, both the deposit and the balance.
- If there is not enough demand for a particular course, we may have to cancel the course. If this happens, we will, of course, return any payments that you may have sent to us immediately.
Notes about payment (module three only)
- You shouldn’t pay for the marking service until you have completed the online course.
- Cambridge School is not able to refund either the online course fee or the marking fee if you decide not to continue.