CELTA course - Enrolment Procedure
Ideally you should:
- have a standard of education equivalent to that required for entry into higher education
- be aged 20 or over
- have a standard of English which will enable you to teach at a range of levels.
- Download the application form, fill in the required information and send it to email@example.com *
- Download the pre-interview task and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org *
- We will contact you to arrange an interview. Usually, the interview is done by Skype. However, if you live locally, a face to face interview is also possible. During the interview, we will discuss part 2 of the pre-interview task. We will also explain to you what happens on the CELTA course.
- We will let you know if you have been accepted for the course. If you have, we will send you a pre-course task which is designed to introduce you to some key issues related to language teaching and learning.
- You send a deposit to reserve a place or you pay for the whole course.
- We send you details of your accommodation (if you need accommodation).